Six Month Smiles
Straight Teeth with Clear Braces in Midlothian VA
A person’s smile is central to who they are, and often one of the first things others notice. A smile filled with nice, straight teeth is certain to make a positive impression and enhance a person’s self-confidence, while crooked teeth can make a person want to keep a smile hidden.
Drs. J. Scott White, Pranee C. White, and John Han have years of experience in giving patients in Midlothian, Bon Air and Richmond, Virginia beautiful new smiles. They are proud to offer Six Months Smiles; these clear braces are an effective, easier and more subtle way than traditional orthodontics to help adults get the straight teeth they have been wanting.
Benefits of Six Month Smiles
Whether you had braces earlier in life and your teeth could use a boost to get back into straight shape, or you’ve always wanted straight teeth, Six Month Smiles is an excellent adult orthodontic solution to make you feel great about your smile. Six Month Smiles clear braces offer many benefits:
- Unlike traditional metal braces that call attention to your smile, the braces used in the Six Month Smiles process are entirely clear or tooth-colored, including the brackets and wires. With clear braces, you can smile your way to straight teeth because hardly anyone will notice you are wearing them.
- Many patients respond to Six Month Smiles within six months, on average. Most adults find themselves with a fabulous new smile between four and nine months, a fraction of the time required for traditional braces to work.
- Six Month Smiles are more comfortable and safer that metal braces, which can cut the gums and cause scarring.
- With their innovative technology, Six Month Smiles doesn’t require painful tightening procedures, minimizing both discomfort and trips to the dentist.
- Six Month Smiles are an affordable option to get beautiful straight teeth.
Many adults are excellent candidates for Six Month Smiles clear braces. Contact our office in Midlothian today to see how Drs. J. Scott White, Pranee C. White, and John Han can improve your smile with clear braces!