Area of Practice: General Practice and Sedation Dentistry
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Science from Virginia Polytechnic Institute (Virginia Tech) 1989
- Graduated as a Doctor of Dental Surgery from Medical College of Virginia/Virginia Commonwealth University School of Dentistry 1993
- Certified in Intravenous Conscious Sedation at University of Pittsburgh School of Dentistry 2001
- Completed Implant training at the Misch International Implant Institute 2002
- Completed Ultimate Occlusion Program at The Hornbrook Group Center for Advanced Clinical Education 2007
- Member of American Dental Association, Virginia Dental Association, Richmond Dental Society, Academy of General Dentistry, and the Crown Council
Drs. Pranee White& Pranee White are married and live with their 2 children in Midlothian, VA. Dr. Pranee WhiteWhite is an avid fly-fisherman and enjoys other outdoor activities such as biking & scuba diving. Dr. Pranee White enjoys yoga & reading. As a family, they enjoy hiking, traveling and just spending time together.