Meet Your Caring Sedation Dentist In Midlothian VA
of White and White
If you (or a family member) are putting off dental care because of a lengthy procedure or dental anxiety, sedation dentistry at White & White near Richmond and Bon Air may be a good choice. Dr. Pranee White and Dr. John Han performs hundreds of sedation dentistry procedures each year at their office in Midlothian VA. The two specialize in conscious sedation but IV sedation services are also available for your comfort.
White & White has been listed in Richmond Magazine’s list of best sedation dentists.
Dental Care in Complete Comfort
Hundreds of our patients have told us that visiting a sedation dentist finally helps them get the dental care they need. Others find that they enjoy the combined comforts of nitrous oxide and warm blankets, eye shields, and relaxing music.
Whatever your concerns, our dental team is happy to provide the correct level of sedation dentistry to help you feel calm and at ease during your visit with us.
Sedation Dentistry Services at White & White
- Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas)
- Oral Conscious Sedation (in pill form)
- IV Sedation
Patient Comfort Services
Our patient comfort services add to your relaxation during your visit with our sedation dentist. We have headphones, warm towels and blankets, sunglasses, and DVD players to help you and your family members feel relaxed and comfortable during your visit.
At White & White in Midlothian, VA, we are experienced helping patients who need extra support during their general or cosmetic dental visit. This may include older patients who have dementia or patients with neck or back problems, dental phobias, or a strong gag reflex.
Why Sedation Dentistry at White & White?
- White & White is Richmond’s premier group in sedation dentistry
- Named in Richmond Magazine’s list of best sedation dentists
- Caring dentists who help patients with dental anxiety, back or neck problems, special needs, dementia, or strong gag reflex
- All our doctors are certified in conscious sedation
- Over 380 successful sedation dentistry procedures performed each year in our office
Is Sedation Dentistry Safe?
At White & White, our doctors are specially trained and certified in conscious sedation. According to the Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation, there has never been a documented report of a serious adverse incident due to the use of oral sedation in adults.
Who Is Sedation Dentistry For?
- Fearful patients — it is not uncommon to be anxious about going to the dentist. In fact, statistics show that over 30% of the population avoids going to the dentist because of fear. With Anxiety-free dentistry, fear no longer has to be an obstacle to achieving complete oral health.
- Patients with a strong gag reflex
- Patients with acute or chronic jaw soreness
- Patients with extensive dental needs — many patients have a mouthful of aging dental crowns, bridges, & fillings in need of replacement. Anxiety-free dentistry allows your sedation dentist to correct years of dental problems, often in as little as 1 to 2 visits.
- Patients with physical limitations such as back or neck problems
- Special needs patients
- Older patients suffering from dementia
Scheduling an appointment with a sedation dentist at White & White will help you enjoy your next dental visit, as well as renewed oral health. If you have any questions about sedation dentistry, come visit our sedation site! We are proud to be one of the top sedation dentists in the Richmond area, providing services to those from Bon Air to Midlothian, VA!